Ever notice how there’s almost always a related video above the articles on your favorite news site? There’s a good reason for that: Website visitors love video.
It’s estimated that the average person spends one-third of their time online watching video. And a recent study by Cisco projects that video will make up more than 80 percent of all web traffic by 2019. In the U.S., it could reach 85 percent.
Make no mistake, video is already a best practice in online content, from news sites to product marketing. It’s also the future of healthcare event news, and TriStar is leading the way.
Need proof? Hit the play button above and check out some of the other videos we’ve produced at healthcare events.
TriStar’s professional videos are produced using the same, meticulous standards we use to produce all of our news content. And we do all of the heavy lifting for our association partners — we arrange the interviews, create the set designs, shoot and edit the videos, upload them to the web and stream them on our news sites. All the association has to do is approve the videos before we publish them.
TriStar’s videos also create another great advertising platform for event sponsors while adding visibility to healthcare events and profits to the association’s bottom line.
Still not convinced video is the way to go? Here are a few statistics to help you understand how popular video has become in recent years, according to research compiled by Hubspot:
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- Mobile video consumption grows by 100 percent every year.
- 92 percent of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
- Video ads account for more than 35 percent of all ad spending online.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200 percent to 300 percent.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80 percent.
- And according to one digital marketing expert, a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
That last point seems a little hard to quantify, but the message is clear: Video is an increasingly popular online format. Website visitors want video and, more and more, they expect it.
Let TriStar take your event to the next level with our professional video services.