Posted: December 6th, 2017
TriStar, an industry-leading event media company, is looking for a Digital Producer to join our growing Digital Team. If you are a technophile with a passion for publishing, advertising and marketing, get in on the ground floor as we pave the way in the healthcare event vertical market.
With a special focus on digital and mobile communications, TriStar provides custom solutions to medical associations. Externally, you will work with some of the largest and most highly regarded associations in the U.S., and internally you will work with a team of energetic, collaborative and visionary minds.
- Configure, update and maintain a variety of news and event websites
- Work with the Design and Editorial teams to produce load files and import event news content to websites
- Collaborate with Design and Editorial teams to optimize content for digital publishing, including copy, links, photos, videos, etc.
- Quality assurance/testing of websites on multiple devices and browsers
- Build, test and deploy email campaigns and list management
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sales and Marketing teams to aggregate and convert raw data from various sources (Google Analytics, DFP, Google Data Studio, and others) into meaningful dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with Production and Sales teams to configure/troubleshoot ads to be placed/served according to technical specification and media buy requirements
- Digital workflow development and documentation
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Publishing, Marketing, or similar
- 3-5 years of professional digital development/publishing experience
- Proficient in WordPress CMS
- Proficient in email marketing/development
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Google Analytics (or similar analytics platform)
- Understanding of content marketing
- Understanding of digital UX/design concepts
- Understanding of landing page optimization, A/B and multivariate testing concepts
- Understanding of paid media and digital advertising concepts (ad servers, ad exchanges, ad networks, retargeting/remarketing, AdWords, local listings)
- Understanding of automated marketing concepts
- Understanding of SEO/SEM concepts
- Understanding of Adobe InDesign and print-to-digital workflows
- Understanding of email marketing laws and regulations
- Job requires seasonal night and weekend work.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and begin the application process here: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/D32F50